Are you searching for the best online cooking classes on Udemy? Do you want to finally master the skill of cooking? We have got the list of the very best cooking classes on Udemy for you. To make your cooking easier, check out these best smart kitchen appliances you should buy.
Culinary schools or cooking classes can be rather expensive. Especially if you end up giving up a certain class if you don’t like it. Additionally, if you live far away, it can cost you time and money to get there. But, on the other hand, if you are one of those people who would like to get a chance to enhance their cooking skills, then maybe online classes are just the thing for you.
Online classes are very convenient, you can take them from the comfort of your own home, and you can take as many classes as you like. Udemy is a platform for many different online classes and that includes cooking, as well.
Before we get to that list of best Udemy cooking classes, let’s see why is it important to take the cooking classes at all.
Main Benefits of Taking Cooking Classes
Besides the obvious reason – learning how to cook or enhancing your cooking skills, there are other benefits, as well. Here they are:
1. Sense of accomplishment – There is no better feeling than seeing a great result when you put in an effort. This is exactly what you feel when you put in the effort in preparing a meal and it turns out delicious. Whether you cook for yourself or others, you will not be able to avoid the sense of accomplishment and increased self-confidence.
2. Getting in touch with your body – This might seem a bit odd, but when you cook food for yourself and enjoy eating it, you get more connected with your body. When you learn how to cook, you will be able to provide to your body the healthy food it needs and craves. You don’t have to rely on others for meals, because now you can listen to your body.
3. Show your love for someone – When you put in an effort, time, and a lot of love into preparing a meal, it can be a perfect gift for someone. The old saying that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach is pretty much applicable to everyone. Everyone likes a nice, tasty meal and it is even better when it comes from someone they love.
4. Culture awareness – When you learn how to cook, you get to familiarize yourself with cuisines from all around the world. The cuisine is an important part of the culture and through the recipes, we can learn a lot about a country or a region.
5. Start a culinary career – If you were planning on becoming a chef one day, you still have to start somewhere. Online classes have different difficulty levels, so you can start from the elementary all the way to the advanced level. This can help you start your career and help you gain confidence.
The Best Udemy Cooking Classes
1. Essential Cooking Skills by Viorel Copolovici
With Essential Cooking Skills classes, you will learn the basic skills used in the culinary world like chopping and blanching. The emphasis is not on what to cook, but how to cook it since preparation is extremely important. The course has 18 lectures which last 1.5 hours after which you will get a certificate of completion.
Do you like Thai food? Well, you might as well learn how to prepare your favorite meals. Learn all about the proper ingredients, the right timing of mixing food, etc. This course has 43 lectures that last for 4 hours after which you also get the certificate of completion.
3. Learn Low Sodium Cooking Secrets! Attack Sodium in Recipes!
If you are tired of everyone talking about food high in sodium but you are not really sure what you can do about it, then this course is the right thing for you. Our doctors and nutritionists are always talking about lowering sodium intake, and now you will learn how to do it. It will take only two hours and 12 lectures.
4. Fresh Pasta Recipes to Add your Cuisine – Pasta Making Course
Pasta is one of the most popular dishes and there is a reason for it. It is versatile, it is easy to prepare, it doesn’t take too much time, and can be mixed with a variety of food. Take 7 lectures in 33 minutes and learn everything about preparing pasta.